We have a broad and ever-expanding client base and pride ourselves in meeting the many and various needs of our client Boards.
While the services we provide to each are different, all are aimed at improving the performance of the Board and fall into three main areas:
- Search for Non-Executive Directors and Chairs for the Board;
- Review of Board performance; and
- Advice on governance and related issues.
Our clients are spread throughout Australia, and include the local subsidiaries of overseas companies.
- Publicly listed companies – ASX and overseas
- Private companies
- Advisory boards of local and overseas owned businesses
- Professional associations and peak bodies
- Industry regulators
- Professional service firms
- Federal and State Government boards
- Educational institutions (schools and universities)
- Cooperatives, credit unions and other member based organisations
- Not For Profit organisations; and
- Local, national and international charities.
Some examples of recent assignments we have been busy with are:
- Infrastructure private company (review)
- Overseas owned financial services company (search)
- Large infrastructure company (review)
- Health research institutes (two searches)
- Large listed resource company (review)
- Performing arts company (search)
- National employment company (search)
- National social enterprise (review)
- Government owned corporation (search)
- National health charity (review)
- National NFP organisation in social services (search)