We have a broad and ever-expanding client base and pride ourselves in meeting the many and various needs of our client Boards.
While the services we provide to each are different, all are aimed at improving the performance of the Board and fall into three main areas:
- Search for Non-Executive Directors and Chairs for the Board;
- Review of Board performance; and
- Advice on governance and related issues.
Our clients are spread throughout Australia, and include the local subsidiaries of overseas companies.
- Publicly listed companies – very large; large; mid-cap; and small
- Private companies – pre-stock market listed; MBO; and family
- Advisory boards
- Professional associations and peak bodies
- Industry regulators
- Federal and State Government boards
- Educational institutions, from schools to universities
- Cooperatives and credit unions
- Not For Profit organisations; and
- Local, national and international charities.
Some examples of recent assignments we have been busy with are:
- Mid-Cap ASX listed industrial company (Search)
- Large ASX listed engineering company (Review)
- State-based Chair of national NFP board in the health sector (Search)
- State government community based boards in natural resources (Search for multiple positions)
- Small ASX listed energy company (Search)
- Commonwealth/State government regulatory board (Governance advice)
- Overseas owned private health insurer (Review and Search)
- National performing arts (NFP) board (Search)
- NSW church owned organisation (Review and Advice).
- Two listed retail apparel companies (Searches)
- Two listed asset managers (Searches)
- Listed property finance services company (Advice - Remuneration)
- APRA-regulated Association (Review and Search)
- A number of diverse, pre-IPO businesses (in various States), representing bank private equity interests (Searches); and
- Not For Profit employment agency (Search).